- Obedience (in serving God in ways that challenged our comfort zones)
- Chains (visuals at the museum related to various human struggles)
- Dichotomy (in our experiences of the day)
- Confirmation (in our service to Haiti)
- Inspired (by others on the team and their actions)
- Chaos (of the city)
- Bonding (on the tap tap)
Our voices again filled the evening air with song and spirit.
My word from the above list is "dichotomy". I came to me during devotion as a reflection of the noisy chaos of city life and traffic cast against the serenity of caring and inspiration we felt at the hospital. This blogger, in composing our message realized that God demonstrated this word again to the team though a planned testimonial by one team member and the impromptu sharing by another. Both powerful stories certainly illustrated the dichotomy of life journeys with God, some very early, natural and easy, others that may be filled with many challenges and struggles and often seen as "hard". Nonetheless, with Jesus in each of their hearts, the future for both is certain, and the same, eternal salvation with God in Heaven. Thanks for your interest, love, and support. Til tomorrow, Mike and our entire team. Glwa pou Bondye.