Saturday, June 30, 2018

Nokken Parent Child Team #2 Day 4

Some photos to be posted soon! Another team member will also update the blog.

Blessings as this has been another amazing day!

I have never had my birthday in Haiti. Today I celebrated my birthday.  I have been so blessed to be a part of this team and be surrounded by kids, parents and my two other co-leads!  I also have had the opportunity to be here with my son Isaiah on his first missions trip.  I knew this was going to be great. I just did not expect to see him, love, learn, grow, share and teach me along the way.

This amazing group surprised me with a cake, card and an awesome gift of prayer paper.  Dinner was one of my favorite Haitian meals! I can't wait for you to read more and learn more about the experiences our team has had over the past few days and excited for the days ahead.

Check back soon. We hope to have things uploaded soon

-Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment